roams in the exhibition & events industry
“Satu Daerah Satu Industri” (SDSI) to some of you, it may be a foreign language. directly translated it means “One District One Industry”. It is a program established by the government to eradicate poverty, improve the level of entrepreneurship and create employment opportunities for the local people fully utilizing the resources / materials available closest to them.
We received a call from an established event company to conceptualize a booth design for MITI (Ministry of International Trade & Industry) pavilion which is the main booth. The main booth will hold 7 main agency whom are directly related to ensure smother operations for SDSI to help entrepreneurs in aspects like finance, management & international exposure. as our core strength is in exhibition booth design & build, therefore we were called upon to collaborate to submit a full tender which includes both event management & booth design & construction.
although this project did not fall through, we’d still like showcase our design for this project which we managed to work this out in a very very short time frame.
1. front of booth – long reception counter to cater to an extensive crowd
2. front of booth from another angle – with visible branding of MITI on the front & sides
3. front of booth – on the left and right of reception counter leads to a walkway which will be a gallery of pictures (showcase by MITI successful ventures)
4. agency area – each agency allocated a reception counter with shelving & lockable cabinets to store promotional materials, a discussion area & poster opportunity
5. aerial view of the exhibition booth
6. overall layout plan
we are extremely proud of the outcome. feedback from the committee was “one of the best MITI pavilion design received in this year’s tender”. unfortunately, other parts of the tender did not meet the cut.
now, time for you guys seeing this post to provide your comments!!